Interventional Medicine for Precision and Advanced Cellular Therapy (IMPACT) is a center of excellence dotted with joint public and private funding. IMPACT is a translational and clinical research center that aims to bridge the gap between scientific research and clinical practice in Chile through the development of advanced therapies.
The Center’s clinical areas cover immunological, osteoarticular, neurological, cancer and pregnancy-associated pathologies. We are looking for new member to join our team and help us to accomplish our vision in making advanced medicine more accessible. The first challenge would be to develop frontier research in translational Immuno-Oncotherapy, cell therapy product development, clinical-grade production system, and pre-clinical studies documentation.
What Does This Role Involve?
- Independently conducts cancer immunology and drug discovery research experiments using techniques in immunology, molecular and cellular biology
- Assesses and reports data with little guidance in a clear and concise manner with a strong understanding of its implications within the overall context of cll therapy concept
- Maintains a well-developed understanding of approaches to investigate the function of lymphoid cells and aspects of drug discovery
- Is an active member of the team liaising between programs/research lines and sharing scientific knowledge and feedback on other’s experiments to ensure the efficient relay of information and translation of data
- Ensures own work and work of peers is compliant with Good Laboratory Practice, Safety, Health and Environment standards and all other relevant internal IMPACT center standards
- May be asked to lead or co-lead a project team and contribute to grant and patent filing as well as for scientific publication goals
Your skills and talent:
- Identified “life purpose” or “raison d’être” in relation to your talents, passions, and profession, as well as what you can contribute to the society.
- PHD or Postdoctoral experience research on immunotherapy.
- Experience in lymphocyte culture, more than 3 years.
- Experience in gene transduction, more than 2 years.
- Knowledge in the elaboration of SOPs.
- A notion of GMP manufacturing would be considered a plus.
You don’t need to wait for permission to succeed. The question isn’t who is going to let you, it’s who is going to stop you. Maybe it all starts with an “IMPACT” job.
Send CV and income expectations to [email protected]